This is How We Do It
- Use the watch buffing cloth to buff the watch after installation
- Replace crystal that is same size and thickness
- Screw off or remove with pressure
- Use appropriate gasket or epoxy
Why We’re The Best
- Full service, professional watch repair
- Family-owned and operated with years of experience
- Most up-to-date tools and technology
- Specialized in modern and vintage watch repair
- Free estimate, free shipping, low price guarantee
What Our Customers Say About
The VIP Treatment
At Watch Repair & Co., your watches and jewelry will receive VIP treatment. Receive VIP treatment, which includes a champagne and caviar reception at our midtown offices, tour of Central Park, dressing-room visit to the best that Broadway was to offer, a first-rate meal, and the chance to meet Jordan after the game. Yes, at Watch Repair & Co. a VIP membership goes a very long way.
That’s our premium service: Experience the premium service difference. Combining the highest quality skill and craftsmanship, backed by years of experience, done in a workshop full of the latest tools and technology. Anything less…well, that’s just not Watch Repair & Co.