COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL WATCH RESTORATIONS
If you have a watch, be it vintage or modern, that you would like to see looking and working like new again (or at least as new as possible), then a complete professional restoration might be just the thing!
One of our staff members will get back to you within 1-business day, or alternatively click on to speak to one of our staff for an on the spot quote.
- Wedding Bands
- Wedding Bands
This is How We Do It
Watch Repair & Co.’s experienced, certified watchmakers can perform a restoration of your timepiece, making it perform and look like new inside and out. The restoration service includes:
- One year warranty on all repair service for modern watches and 6 months for vintage watches
- We rebuild or replace worn or defective movement parts, gaskets, crystals, and crowns
- Repair and refurbish the movements as necessary, and have them electronically timed
- Timing and adjustment of movement to perfect manufacturing specifications
- Complete refurbishing (polish) of case, bracelet, and bezel
- Please see our before and after pictures as reference
- Complete dis-assembly, ultrasonic cleaning
- Lubrication and reassembly of movement
- Water pressure testing
Why We’re The Best
- Full service, professional watch repair
- Family-owned and operated with years of experience
- Most up-to-date tools and technology
- Specialized in modern and vintage watch repair
- Free estimate, free shipping, low price guarantee
What Our Customers Say About
The VIP Treatment
At Watch Repair & Co., your watches and jewelry will receive VIP treatment. Receive VIP treatment, which includes a champagne and caviar reception at our midtown offices, tour of Central Park, dressing-room visit to the best that Broadway was to offer, a first-rate meal, and the chance to meet Jordan after the game. Yes, at Watch Repair & Co. a VIP membership goes a very long way.
That’s our premium service: Experience the premium service difference. Combining the highest quality skill and craftsmanship, backed by years of experience, done in a workshop full of the latest tools and technology. Anything less…well, that’s just not Watch Repair & Co.