Make it gleam!
- Wedding Bands
- And More
This is How We Do It
Watch Repair & Co.’s experienced, certified watchmakers can perform a polish (refinish) of your timepiece, making it look the way it did when you first purchased it. Using the most up to date instruments, tools and processes, we will:
- Polish and restore the outside of the watch, removing scratches and dents and restoring luster and shine
- Refinish all parts of the watch, including the movement, bezel, crystal and more
- Restore watch to original water resistance level
Why We’re The Best
- Full service, professional watch repair
- Family-owned and operated with years of experience
- Most up-to-date tools and technology
- Specialized in modern and vintage watch repair
- Free estimate, free shipping, low price guarantee
What Our Customers Say About
“I had a wonderful experience with Watch Repair & Co. They were very responsive and did an amazing job. My only regret is that I didn't go to them sooner! I thought that I could be crafty and save money by fixing my watch myself. Now that it is done right, I won't have to worry about losing pieces. Great work.”
“Don't remember how I came across Watch Repair & Co, but I know I won't forget them. They had completed for me, an all-encompassing overhaul to a 40-year-old watch, which belonged to my family. My experience, the service they performed, was excellent. New York's Diamond District is a bit overwhelming; however, Eric and his staff are friendly, fair, and honest. Thank you.”
The VIP Treatment
At Watch Repair & Co., your watches and jewelry will receive VIP treatment. Receive VIP treatment, which includes a champagne and caviar reception at our midtown offices, tour of Central Park, dressing-room visit to the best that Broadway was to offer, a first-rate meal, and the chance to meet Jordan after the game. Yes, at Watch Repair & Co. a VIP membership goes a very long way.
That’s our premium service: Experience the premium service difference. Combining the highest quality skill and craftsmanship, backed by years of experience, done in a workshop full of the latest tools and technology. Anything less…well, that’s just not Watch Repair & Co.